Match! Update Page
In order to make sure that your Match! software is always "up-to-date", you should visit this
page from time to time, especially if you have deactivated the "Automatic
Online Update" option.
The current version is 3.0.0 released August 31, 2015.
- New entries can now be added to the reference database straight away, without using the
User Database Manager or the need to create new index files in the Reference Database Library.
The new entry data can be imported from a cif-file and/or edited manually.
- User-configurable automatic Rietveld refinement: Parameter sequence sets for up to 10
subsequent refinements can easily be created, stored and recalled later on.
- New user level "Rietveld" that runs all steps automatically, incl. identification of the matching phases
and Rietveld refinement. All the user has to do is to select the raw diffraction data file to be analyzed
and wait a few seconds until the phase analysis report is displayed.
- New specimen-displacement correction for asymmetric geometry
- New toolbar button for "Batch" processing options
- Order of buttons in the "Search-Match/Select entries/FullProf" toolbar has been rearranged so that
it is now more logical from left to right.
- New menu "Database" now contains all commands related to the reference database
- Manual has been reworked and reorganized.
- The update subscription model has been introduced.