Download Match! Pre-release Version
On this page you can download the most recent pre-release version of the Match! software.
Please note that this version has not been officially released and may still contain
bugs or other inconsistencies! The
current official version can
be downloaded from here.
The most recent version is 22.214.171.124 (created April 16, 2018).
In order to update your Match! version 3 installation to this most recent version please perform the following steps:
If Match! is running, please save any open documents and close the program.
- Please DO NOT uninstall the previous version before installing the new version! Instead, simply
install the new version on top of the existing version. This is important to make sure that your license
file is retained.
Download the installer file for your platform from below and uncompress ("unzip") it if necessary.
Make sure that you have administrator privileges on multi-user systems,
then run the installer by double-clicking on it. More details about this topic are given in the
platform-specific "Readme" files that are also available from the Download page.
Follow the steps in the installer until it has finished, then restart Match!.
Check whether the update was successful by selecting "About Match!" from
the "Help" menu.
Enhancements compared to current official version
- New shortcut Ctrl+< (Cmd+< on the Mac) for "Previous zoom"
- New shortcut Ctrl+Shift+K for "Add peak(s)" command/dialog
- Mixed wavelengths Ni Kalpha, Mo Kalpha and Ag Kalpha have been added to the corresponding dropdown boxes.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- A bug causing a crash of the Match! program if a FullProf calculation was not successful (R_Bragg = NaN) has been fixed.
- A bug affecting the availability of the "Strip alpha2..." command has been fixed.