Download Match! Pre-release Version
On this page you can download the most recent pre-release version of the Match! software.
Please note that this version has not been officially released and may still contain
bugs or other inconsistencies! The
current official version can
be downloaded from here.
The most recent version is 220.127.116.11 (created September 4, 2017).
In order to update your Match! version 3 installation to this most recent version please perform the following steps:
If Match! is running, please save any open documents and close the program.
- Please DO NOT uninstall the previous version before installing the new version! Instead, simply
install the new version on top of the existing version. This is important to make sure that your license
file is retained.
Download the installer file for your platform from below and uncompress ("unzip") it if necessary.
Make sure that you have administrator privileges on multi-user systems,
then run the installer by double-clicking on it. More details about this topic are given in the
platform-specific "Readme" files that are also available from the Download page.
Follow the steps in the installer until it has finished, then restart Match!.
Check whether the update was successful by selecting "About Match!" from
the "Help" menu.
Enhancements compared to current official version
- One or two pictures (e.g. logos) can now be selected in the report options, to be displayed to the left and/or right of the report header.
- The report window is by default wider by now.
- A new command "File info..." is available in the "File" menu using which you can display
additional information about the current as well as any user-selected Match! document file.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- Several issues affecting the Linux 64bit-version (causing Match! to crash at startup) have been resolved.
- Editing or deleting entries in a reference database may have caused a corruption of the
corresponding database and index files, so that the database could not be used any longer.
- Successive profile fitting calculations might have given alternating results in certain circumstances.
- A bug in the automatic selection of the peaks to be used for indexing has been fixed.
- The number of unindexed peaks was not shown in the "Select Dicvol solution" dialog table.
- If the amount "Quant. (%)" is not availible in the match list and you try to change it
by mouse wheel, a variety of problems might have occurred.
- Several issues affecting the export and printing of the report have been resolved.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.