Download Match! Pre-release Version
On this page you can download the most recent pre-release version of the Match! software.
Please note that this version has not been officially released and may still contain
bugs or other inconsistencies! The
current official version can
be downloaded from here.
The most recent version is 3.15 Build 250 (created February 1, 2023).
In order to update your Match! version 3 installation to this most recent version please perform the following steps:
If Match! is running, please save any open documents and close the program.
- Please DO NOT uninstall the previous version before installing the new version! Instead, simply
install the new version on top of the existing version. This is important to make sure that your license
file is retained.
Download the installer file for your platform from below and uncompress ("unzip") it if necessary.
Make sure that you have administrator privileges on multi-user systems,
then run the installer by double-clicking on it. More details about this topic are given in the
platform-specific "Readme" files that are also available from the Download page.
Follow the steps in the installer until it has finished, then restart Match!.
Check whether the update was successful by selecting "About Match!" from
the "Help" menu.
Enhancements compared to current official version
- [macOS] Match! now supports the dark mode on macOS. It will take over the light or dark mode setting of your Mac for its display.
- You can now select which information shall be displayed in the legend for experimental patterns and selected phases, like entry number, name or formula sum, e.g. by running "Options / Legend design...".
- Match! can now import Rigaku "RAS" raw data files (*.ras).
- Several bugs have been fixed
- A bug that caused the match list to be empty after importing a "predefined selection" (*.mta file) with several entries has been fixed.
- [macOS] The issue that the buttons in the installation program were hardly visible in dark mode has been resolved.
- Some minor bugs affecting the wavelength setting of manual entries have been fixed.