New Match! version 3.15 (Build 252)
February 13, 2023
We have just released the new version 3.15 (Build 252) of Match!, our software for phase analysis using powder diffraction data. The new version offers dark mode on macOS as well as other improvements and bug fixes.
Here is the full list of improvements in the new version:
- [macOS] Match! now supports the dark mode on macOS. It will take over the light or dark mode setting of your Mac for its display.
- You can now select which information shall be displayed in the legend for experimental patterns and selected phases, like entry number, name or formula sum, e.g. by running "Options / Legend design...".
- Match! can now import Rigaku "RAS" raw data files (*.ras).
- Several bugs have been fixed
- A bug that caused the match list to be empty after importing a "predefined selection" (*.mta file) with several entries has been fixed.
- [macOS] The issue that the buttons in the installation program were hardly visible in dark mode has been resolved.
- Some minor bugs affecting the wavelength setting of manual entries have been fixed.
- Some other minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should check their update permission time (e.g. in "Help / About Match!") and then
download and install the new version 3.15 Build 252 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.