New Match! version 3.5.2
September 22, 2017
The new Match! version 3.5.2 is a maintenance release, providing a variety of bug fixes.
In addition, some minor improvements (like remembering the window position and size after restart) are also included.
In detail, the following new functions and bug fixes have been implemented:
- Match! now restores the previous window size and position after restart.
- If the mouse cursor is moved over a peak in the pattern graphics, it now also changes its shape
if the Ctrl-button is kept pressed, making the selection of multiple peaks somewhat easier.
- Several bugs (most of them affecting indexing) have been fixed:
- If the selection of an indexing solution in the table of solutions of the "Indexing
results" dialog was removed, the peak positions belonging to the previously marked
unit cell were still displayed in the main pattern graphics.
- A problem affecting the display of Treor indexing results, caused by Treor's default
internal correction of peak positions using higher order peaks, has been resolved.
- The "Indexing parameters"-dialogs for Treor and Dicvol were displayed somewhere close to
the edge of the screen instead of in the center of the program windows.
- Several bugs affecting the "Add peak"-dialog have been resolved.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 3.5.2 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.