New Match! version 3.15 (Build 263)
April 18, 2023
A new version 3.15 (Build 263) of Match!, our software for phase analysis using powder diffraction data, has just become available. The new version is a maintenance release, providing some minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Here is the full list of improvements in the new version:
- In the "Estimate crystallite size using Scherrer's formula" window, peaks will now only be included automatically in the calculation if they belong just to one phase.
- Using the new menu command "Add instrumental broadening standard" in the "Quantify / Crystallite size estimation" menu, you can now add instrumental standards for crystallite size estimation more quickly.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- Due to a bug, the profile resulting from Rietveld refinement seemed to be shifted on the 2theta-axis compared to the experimental profile, especially if a 2theta error is present.
- The menu command "View / Define zoom area..." using which you can precisely adjust the area of the diffraction pattern that is displayed in the graphics has been restored.
Match! version 3 users should check their update permission time (e.g. in "Help / About Match!") and then
download and install the new version from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.