New Match! version 3.11.3
January 12, 2021
A new Match! version 126.96.36.199 has just become available, providing several improvements and bug fixes:
- Peak searching has been improved:
- The accuracy of the peak position determination for peak searching has been improved.
- Peak searching including profile fitting gives much better results by now (a full profile fit is carried out automatically afterwards).
- There is a new option "Add alpha2 peaks automatically" on the "Raw data" tab of the "Options" dialog (group "Peak searching"). If you activate it, Match! will explicitly add the alpha2-peaks during peak searching if a mixed (alpha1+2) wavelength is used, even if only the corresponding alpha1-peak is detected.
- Profile fitting has been improved.
- You can now adjust (e.g. increase) the size of the background control points on the "Pattern graphics" tab of the "Colors and line styles" dialog.
- The y-axis scale is no longer displayed in the pattern graphics if more than one experimental pattern is present and the pattern distance is somewhere between the minimum and the maximum value.
- The prefix "Exp." is no longer displayed in the legend of the diffraction pattern if the filename or the sample ID are available.
- The "Colors and Line Styles" dialog has been reworked a little bit.
- The latest edition of the COD reference database (dated December 16, 2020) has been included.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 188.8.131.52 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.