New Match! version 3.10.1
April 6, 2020
We have just released a new Match! version 22.214.171.124. The new version is basically a maintenance release in which all currently known bugs have been fixed.
In detail, the following new functions and bug fixes have been implemented:
- A new command "Find missing peaks" has been added to the "Peaks" menu, using which you can try to find (and if possible add) peaks of a marked candidate or match list entry that could not be determined yet in the experimental data.
- The "rollbackBackupDirectory*" folders in the Match! program directory are no longer created or required for installation. You can delete them in the Windows Explorer if you like, thus saving quite a lot of disk space.
- Several bugs have been fixed
- [Windows 64-bit version only] A bug in the very first edition of the installer for the Windows 64-bit version of Match! 3.10.0 (causing Match! to only display the splash screen but not the program window itself when run) has been fixed.
- Due to a bug, Match! might have crashed in certain circumstances while loading a document file (*.mtd) or performing an "Undo" or "Redo" operation.
- The amounts of selected phases may have changed when performing a 2theta correction.
- The "import data file" dialog was not shown at program startup, even if the corresponding option was active (e.g. in "Beginner" mode).
- A bug has been fixed that caused a "re-filling" of the peak residual intensities e.g. when increasing the peak searching sensitivity or running the peak search command.
- Some minor bugs have also been fixed.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 126.96.36.199 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.