New Diamond Version 4.3.1
January 10, 2017
A minor update 4.3.1 of "Diamond", our software for crystal and molecular
structure visualization, has just become available. This new version offers several bug fixes:
- "Select in Table" command did not take affect when the table of created molecules
- "Invalid argument" error could appear in the "Atom Group Designs" dialog after you
had added (dummy) atoms and tried to define design on atom site level.
- Several errors in context with the "Find Neighbouring Atoms" command (toolbar or
- Contact definitions could get lost (and H-bond definitions disabled) after "Structure"/"Insert
- "Build"/"Polyhedra"/"Paste Polyhedra" could lead to polyhedron faces with disordered
- Some drawing errors with polyhedron faces in flat mode.
- Some minor bugs in the dialog "Build"/"Coordination Spheres" and with the command
"Fixed Spheres Directly".
Diamond version 4 customers should use the online update function (menu "Help/Online update") or check the "Diamond Version 4 Update Page"
for alternative update choices.
Diamond Demo Version and Information
If you would like to learn more about Diamond, please visit the corresponding web page
where you can also download a demonstration version free-of-charge.