New Match! version 3.0.3
November 25, 2015
Today we have released a new version 3.0.3 of Match!, our software for phase identification from
powder diffraction data. The new version is a pure maintenance release, providing fixes
for all currently known bugs:
- A bug causing the "Quality" selection criteria on the "Restraints/Properties" and "Additional entries/Properties" tabs not being available has been fixed.
- Sometimes Match! crashed during Rietveld refinement calculations if FullProf wrote "********" sequences into the result files due to overflow.
- Due to a bug, the sign of the zero point correction changed if a Rietveld refinement did not
converge or if FullProf script files were exported from the "Rietveld Parameter Turn-On"-dialog.
- The unit of pressure in the data sheets was given as "GPa" instead of "kPa".
- The font in the "Rietveld variable modificaton" dialogs was too large so that sometimes the explanations did not fit in completely.
- A bug causing a modification of the default paper size when printing the pattern graphics has been fixed.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 3.0.3 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.