New Match! Version 3.0.1
September 21, 2015
Today we have released a new Match! version 3.0.1 which is basically a maintenance release in which nearly all
currently known bugs have been fixed:
In addition, a new import interpreter for TXRD export files has been added, and the
direction of the mouse wheel zoom has been reversed.
- If a "mixed" wavelength like Cu K-alpha was used, the Miller indices (hkl) were not displayed in the pattern graphics.
- A bug causing the default wavelength not to be applied when Match! has just been started has been fixed.
- Peak correlations in the pattern graphics could be mixed up due to a correponding bug.
- A bug in the peak searching code sometimes causing peaks to be not detected has been fixed.
- A bug preventing Match! batch script files (*.mbf) from being run has been fixed.
- The value of the FullProf parameter Cthm (monochromator polarisation correction) has been corrected.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 3.0.1 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you would like to learn more about Match!, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.