New Match! version 2.4.4
July 9, 2015
A new version 2.4.4 of Match!, our software for phase
identification from powder diffraction data, has become available today.
The new version is a pure maintenance release in which all currently known
bugs have been fixed:
- A bug caused Match! to crash during Rietveld refinement if many atoms were present in
the structure(s) and the memory (RAM) of the computer was limited (1-2 GB).
- Another bug affected the running of Match! batch scripts from the command line, causing
an error message like "Unknown file format".
- A bug prohibited the import of more than six experimental diffraction pattern files at a time.
- If no experimental peak data but Match list entries were present in a document file, Match! might have crashed when loading it.
- Activating the raw data processing option "Optimize peak searching sensitivity" had no effect in many circumstances.
Match! version 2 users should
download and install the new version 2.4.4 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you would like to learn more about Match!, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.